How does one know if their going through depression?

Patient : How does one know if their going through depression? Or about to have a nervous breakdown?

Q: I had a PET scan and the results are in but my doctor is on vacation. Can you help?

Q: Two weeks ago I have a large ulcer on my right tonsil, it has since healed and can no longer be seen. I religiously r...

Q: My son has pyogenic granulomas can you tell me what it is please it's on the middle of his chest it's always bleeding...

Q: I have a question. I went in to the doctor for a general physical and did the normal blood work. Everything came bac...

Q: Hi I had a mild heart attack in Jan 2017 I received two stents. Two weeks later I returned to the hospital with chest...

218

173

138

98