How early can pregnancy be detected in my case

Patient : My last menstrual cycle started on 28th March 2015 night. Since then i am mating with my husband.i have also had medicines like bestova 50, progynova and duphaston for 5, 7 and 10 days respectively. This is my first cycle of these drugs as prescribed by my doctor. Can you tell me how early can i check at home that i am pregnant or not?
Symptoms:  At times abdominal cramps, period like sensations very few times though, my diet has increased, i am sleeping very often and feeling extremely lazy