How early is okay for pregnancy symptoms to disappear?

Patient

Q: I'm currently 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant, Yesterday I woke up with a sudden lack in symptoms. I had light nausea that disappeared, I'm not tired, and my breast are still slightly tender but only if I apply pressure. Is this late enough in the first trimester for symptoms to fade or is this something I should be concerned about?

Symptoms:  Disappearing symptoms in first trimester
Doctor

A:   Hi,
With the progression of pregnancy, early pregnancy symptoms can decrease gradually.
This period can vary from person to person and from pregnancy to pregnancy in the same person.
If you want to be sure, please go for an ultrasound once to monitor the wellbeing of the baby.
Take care.