How effective would be Plan B in my case??

Patient

Q: I got my period on June 30th and I had unprotected sex on June 12th about 2 hours later I took the Plan B one step pill. I just want to know what the chances of me getting preganant. I'm stressed and worried since my periods have been odd the past few months and I dont know when I was ovulating. My last two months for my period were May 28th and April 6th.

Doctor

A:   Plan B is maximum effective when taken within 12 hours of unprotected sex. Since you took the pill almost immediately after the unprotected sex, you may not be pregnant. Based on the dates of your previous menstrual cycles, your average length of periods seem to vary between 22-44 days, and the ovulation may have occurred around June 22.