How Far am I? Around when was the baby conceived?

Patient : Hello, I have a question about how far along I may be... I'm moving to a different state so I'm picking a Dr when I get there... I had a normal menstrual around October 20th... November 27th I was normal then the 28th, I spotted and ended... I took 3 tests December 5th which were negative... I started to have tender breasts and feeling nauseous around the end of December... I took two tests which were positive January 3rd... And now its the 30th of January....How far am I? Was conseption in October?
Symptoms:  Nausea, constipation, morning sickness, fatigue, headaches