How healthy is my liver

Q: Hi,

Here is my result from recent blood test. I went through a phase of depression and was drinking a lot. I quit alcohol recently (10 days) after feeling terribly sick and also our of self realization. I am 31 old female. Here is the extract from the result which is not in normal range:

MCV 96.5 fL, Neutrophils 48.8%, Monocytes 11.2%, Sed Rate 15 mm/hr, Urea 1.9 mmol/L, Ceratinine 54 umol/L, Uric Acid 337.0 umol/L, AST (SGOT) 916 IU/L, ALT (SGPT) 754 IU/L, GAMMA GT 377 U/L, Direct Bilirubin 4.40 umol/L.

Lipid Test: Cholesterol 6.30 mmol/L, HDL 1.71 mmol/L

Rest of the blood report is normal so I didn't mention it here.

I am otherwise healthy. I am 160 cm and weigh around 55 kgs. I don't eat a lot of sugar or high calorie diet. I do exercise once in a while and generally active.

How bad is my situation with my liver? What is the suggested cure?

Thanks in advance.