Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > How i can use stresstabs w zinc?

How i can use stresstabs w zinc?

Patient: I’m 24 years old working on market 8:00 am to 4:30PM and poor nutrition i have vitamins definecy how i can use stresstabs w zinc?

Symptoms: Vitamins definecy

Doctor: Thank you for choosing ATD.Stresstabs are multivitamin tablets. The dosage in such products varies from packaging to packaging, thus, I cannot recommend the number of tablets you should take. The best way to take these medications would be to follow the instructions on the pack.If the instructions offer you a choice like take 2 to 3 pills, choose to take the least possible. Try to supplement this with a good and natural source of vitamins. You can get most vitamins from fruits and eggs.Along with this, I recommend you exercise 30 mins, 3 times a week. This will help you greatly.All the best.