How is not drying my hair with a blow dryer affecting my health?

Patient : Hello, I'm interested in finding out wheter is it bad for me not to dry my hair with a blow dryer? I wash my hair 3 times a week and I usually want to let it dry naturally but my parents are worried with me and they insist on blow drying it, because they think that letting your hair dry like that is not good for health. That's why I wanted to ask a professional. Also, I don't go out after I've washed my hair and the temperature of the room in which I am after washing my hair is moderate. I'm 17. Thank you, Lea.
Symptoms:  I don't have any symptoms, well, at least not that I'm aware of. I don't get headaches, but my hair has become thinner.