How likely is it for you to get pregnant two

Patient : How likely is it for you to get pregnant two days after your cycle without intrrcourse, but precum was around the vaginal area
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. See, the precum also cont ains sperms so there are chances of pregnancy whenever, you have exposure to precum. As you say it was around the vaginal area but the chances of pregnancy are still there as you never know, a drop might have entered the vagina. Now, the only positive event in your case, is that you had the play on 2nd day of completion of your periods that is the 6th or the 7th day. Now, that is considered relatively as safe period, but 100% safety can't be ascertained. In such scenario, you should wait for your periods, and if you miss your periods, then you need to get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing the periods. Chances are less, but yes, there are. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy