How likely is it that I am pregnant?

Q: I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method) with my boyfriend 2nd day of my cycle. I have tracked my menstrual cycles for over a year and the length of my cycle varies from 28-31 days. We did not use a condom this time as I expect myself to ovulate sometime on day 14 of my cycle. Throughout my cycle, I do check my cervical mucus to track when I ovulate. For my current cycle, I did notice that my cervical mucus was wet/egg white texture with blood during day 13-15. I also had sharp abdominal pain on the right side near my pelvis on day 15. From day 16 to 22 (today), my cervical mucus is minimal and creamy at times. I do not have any other pregnancy symptoms except frequent urination. I have been experiencing this since day 6 of my cycle. I am unsure whether or not this is due to anxiety. I am not sure if I am just getting paranoid but I did a pregnancy test on day 21 (yesterday) of my cycle. In the box it says that it is accurate as early as 10 days after intercourse. The sensitivity of the test is 25miu/ml. I used my first urine of the day and it came out negative. There are still 6 days to go until the day I expect my period. My question is how likely is it that the test is not accurate. Should I do another pregnancy test on that day that I have missed my periods. How likely is it that I am pregnant?

Symptoms:  frequent urination
sharp abdominal pain (near right side pelvis) on day 15

A:   Thank you for your query

After carefully going through your query it is conveyed that only frequent urination on its own is not a symptom of pregnancy. Looks like you have had ovulation on day 15. From the things you have quoted and if you did not have sexual intercourse after day 2 the chances of a conception are almost meek. If you were bleeding during that time then the chances are even lower. However if your periods are delayed & even after 7 to 10 days past your expected date of your menstrual cycle if you don’t get your regular period opt for a home pregnancy test .

Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.