How likely is it to get an STD by sharing sex toys?

Q: Could someone please help me with an STD question? How likely is it to get an STD by sharing sex toys? I am a male and another male used there sex on me anally? He only used them on me and said to have washed them before I got there. I am not sure if he has an STD or anyone else he's used them on has had an std, but like I said we did not share them and they were washed before I got there. This happened 3 days ago and I am driving myself crazy.

Symptoms:  None

A:   Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are infections that are spread primarily through person-to-person sexual contact. Exchange of body fluid is involved. There are more than 30 different sexually transmissible bacteria, viruses and parasites. The most common conditions they cause are gonorrhoea, chlamydial infection, syphilis, trichomoniasis, chancroid, genital herpes, genital warts, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and hepatitis B infection.Several, in particular HIV and syphilis, can also be transmitted from mother to child during pregnancy and childbirth, and through blood products and tissue transfer.
Sometimes, exchange of body fluids is possible through infected objects, and sex toys may be one of them. Infection is likely if the objects are not sterilized properly. Please get yourself tested under the supervision of a physician to rest your mind at peace.