How likely is it to get pregnant while on the second day of your period?

Q: Hi I have a question that I really need help with. My girlfriend was on the second day of her period and we had sex. We did not use a condom for no more than 30 secs. My concern is that I ejaculated earlier in the day and I did not urinate before having unprotected sex for those 30 secs and then I used a condom. I am very worried that since I did not urinate earlier that my precum could get her pregnant. What is the likelyhood that she will get pregnant from that brief period of time we had unprotected sex while on her period? Please answer quickly as I am very worried.