How likely is pregnancy

Patient : Im 43 and been trying to get pregnant. My period came 2 days late(im usually clock work) and only lasted 2 days(normal is 4). (12/29-12/31)Now my face is getting blotchy and breaking out. I haven't tested, could i be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Minor variations in menstrual cycle can be seen usually. Gene rally menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days and flow for 2 to 7 days can be considered as normal only. If you want to be sure, better to go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care.