How long after treatment should gonorrhea and chlamydia symptoms disappear

Q: I was treated last Wednesday for chlamydia and gonorrhea symptoms, 2 days after first experiencing symptoms. I was treated with a Rocephin injection and 2 Azithromycin pills. How long should it take for the symptoms to clear up? Would my HIV positive status affect this?

My initial symptoms were a burning sensation while urinating and and a thick yellowish-whitish discharge. Since i was treated, the burning sensation has occurred less frequently, usually in the morning upon waking up. The discharge is now usually clear or slightly clear. I am not sure if this is due to increased water consumption. Also, the frequency of the discharge fluctuates, although it has decreased overall since treatment.

With this information, does it seem as if though the treatment is working?

How long does is typically take for symptoms to clear up after treatment?