How long am I contagious?

Patient : I'm fairly sure I have a mild case of the flu, how long should I stay home from work? I started feeling sick on Sunday and didn't go in yesterday or this morning.
Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, sore throat, aches, headache, switch from being really hot to really cold, diarrhea
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. If your symptoms have resolved, and you are feeling well, you should be able to return to w ork by Monday or Tuesday of the following week. You risk of infecting other with the influenza virus will be lower. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com