How long can hpv from saliva survive on skin?

Patient : How long can hpv from saliva survive on skin? Today, my friend with oral hpv spit on my hand while talking, and I just wiped it off on my shirt, but im wondering if its possible that the bacteria was still living an hour or so later on my hand and if it could have transmitted to my genitals while I used the bathroom? Im probably being paranoid, but I'd just like to know forsure!
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. No worries over there. HPV does not survive long outside the body. Other than direct pers on to person contact, Transmission is very very unlikely in your scenario. All the best.