How long does it take to get your period after

Patient

Q: How long does it take to get your period after taking two of the Plan B pills in one day the one my girlfriend supposed to take one in 12 hours but she took it in like five minutes after the other one should I be worried?

Doctor

The plan B pills are not meant for withdrawal bleeding or abortion. It only acts as a contraceptive. However, the side effects of the pill could be early or late bleeding.
Though she has taken 2 pills on the same day, it des not mean she will have bleeding earlier. It can be delayed or even get heavy by the day. It is purely how the body responds to the hormones and we cannot predict the cycle dates. She can get her cycles or withdrawal bleeding within a week.

Hope this helped.