How long does it take to tell if your pregnant?

Patient : How long would it take for a woman to know if she is pregnant without a pregnancy test. When do pregnancy symptoms start to show. How long does it take to conceive right after intercourse.
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It takes about 2 weeks after last fruitful intercourse to appreciate early pregnancy sy mptoms like increased urination, nausea, vomiting, etc. This can be noticed without a pregnancy test. However, this is subjective and can vary with every woman. Some may take 4 weeks to feel the symptoms, some may not feel them at all and some take longer. Also, the process of conception starts as soon as intercourse happens, that is after 72 hours of conception, the process of travel of sperms to tubes followed by implantation occurs in 5 to 7 days time. Hope this helped. Regards