How long should I wait before wearing high heels after a ankle sprain.

Q: How long should I wait before wearing high heels after a ankle sprain? It happened a week ago and I have only just come off the crutches and it is still bruised and tiny bit swollen so I know it is to soon now but how long will I be looking at? Thanks

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You should not use high heels for nearly 3 weeks and if possible 6 weeks after ankle sprain as it takes 6 weeks to completely heal sprain.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.