How long till i can fall pregenet

Patient : Hi i have been off depo for about 16 months my partner have been trying to have a child iam nealy 35 and worried that it is get to late for me whay can i not fall
Doctor :   Hello, If you have bee off depot fro last 16 months, then it is likely that your ovulation must have started already. If you have unable to conceive then it is advised that you time your intercourse and ovulation well. You may use ovulation kits available in the market to learn as to when you are likely to ovulate and practice sexual intercourse accordingly in the following week which would increase your chances of pregnancy. If still no result, then it is important to get a consult with your physician for evaluation of both male and female infertility. You may get a sperm analysis done for your partner to rule out male infertility first before undertaking any tests. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards