How long to wait before taking pregnancy test after sublingualRX HCG for dietingWhen will hcg from Sublingual pharmaceutGrade HCG diet drop

Q: I just finished a round of hcg diet utilizing the pharmaceutical grade sublingual hcg 500iu ( 250iu sublinguallly BID). My period is 10 days late. I took a pregnancy test and it is positive. I stopped the hcg 48 hours ago, and the home test still quickly came back a dark positive on an answer test. Is it possible that the oral hcg caused positive.? When can I be positive the hcg from the diet has cycled out? The PA-C at the hcg clinic stated she believes positive from oral hcg-- any insight into when it should be out of my system appreciated