Ask The Doctor > Pending > How long to wait before taking pregnancy test after sublingualRX HCG for dietingWhen will hcg from Sublingual pharmaceutGrade HCG diet drop

How long to wait before taking pregnancy test after sublingualRX HCG for dietingWhen will hcg from Sublingual pharmaceutGrade HCG diet drop

Patient: I just finished a round of hcg diet utilizing the pharmaceutical grade sublingual hcg 500iu ( 250iu sublinguallly BID). My period is 10 days late. I took a pregnancy test and it is positive. I stopped the hcg 48 hours ago, and the home test still quickly came back a dark positive on an answer test. Is it possible that the oral hcg caused positive.? When can I be positive the hcg from the diet has cycled out? The PA-C at the hcg clinic stated she believes positive from oral hcg– any insight into when it should be out of my system appreciated

Doctor: