How long until my twisted knee heals?

Q: I was in bed with my right leg bent and my left leg resting on top of right knee. i extended my left leg and felt a pop. I can walk but when i twist i feel discomfort and sometimes pain. This happened 2 weeks ago and still feels the same. I can bend it fine. I'm a basketball player and have a huge game March 30th. I'm a point guard so I need my knees to be 100 percent. How long until this thing heals?

Symptoms:  Can walk, maybe run. slight discomfort/tenderness when twisted a little. Pain when twisted a lot.