How long will it take for my wound to heal properly?

Patient : I believe i had a abscess but not sure. I never seeked medical attention and decided to do home remedies. My hand was huge and on fire felt like it was going to explode. Long story short it drained and my hand smelled like death . I soaked it in ep salt and finally the smell was gone and the remainer of puss as well. Now im left with a hole in my hand and im cleaning it and using neosporen keeping in covered but it continues to drain something and im not sure if its healing properly . What can i do to make the healing progress a little bit faster? Is the abscess toxins gone from this wound?
Symptoms:  Shallow hole about the size of a quarter (coin) maybe a little bigger, outer skin around it is healing light pinkish color, inside hole is skin healing dark pink rather then red with off white/yellowish looks like puss,