How many times have sex for a Healthy life style?

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

I was married at the age of 18 and i am now 23 yrs old with a child of about 3 years.

My husband wants to have sex every day, sometimes in the night and in the early morning twice a day. He did not want to leave me even in the periods.

I am also interested with that.. but i have been guided from some that this many times of sex will damage my uterus before the age of 30 as i am too young.

Please suggest me regarding this and if its true. What do you guide to have a healthier life and a balanced sex and how many times it should be? I am very confused and i neglect my husband's sex desire because of this sometimes. He is getting depressed and angry due to this. Kindly help me and what are the effects of uterus in this regard?

Thanks.

Doctor