How many times would take for someone to get cancer

Patient : How many times would take for someone to get cancer from xrays and is its possible that anxiety causes unexplained weight loss
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It takes a lot of X-rays to get cancer. Here are the stats: Taking an X-ray of differen t types (chest x-ray to Full body x-ray) causes a different dose of cancer to enter your body. This varies for 0 to 10 mSv. At 10 mSv, the chance of cancer is at 1 in 1000 to 1 in 10,000. So, even if you keep taking X-rays countless number of times, the risk is very low unless you cross several 1000. For example, the risk when you take an X-ray of 0.1 mSv (Chest x-ray), then you will need 100 x-rays to stand a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting a cancer. Anxiety can cause weight loss simply because an anxious person loses appetite. If you are losing a lot of weight (more than 5%) in a less than a month and it is unintentional, please see a Doctor asap. Hope this helps.