How much bleeding after sex is too much?

Q: Why am I bleeding after sex and how much bleeding is too much? I am 18, so legally an adult, however I still live with my parents and they are extremely conservative therefore I can't tell them or go to a doctor about it. It didn't start bleeding until this morning when we went at it again. however that time he fingered me and his nails were pretty long. it was rough and my period should be in a few days, but I'm bleeding quite a bit and it's been 8 hours or so since we had sex. It didn't bleed a lot at first, or hurt. but now the bleeding is picking up a smidge and I'm feeling some discomfort in my vaginal area/uterus. I'm getting kind of nervous.

Symptoms:  Bleeding from my inner vagina about as much as I would while having a light flow day ikon my period. my uterus/inner vagina is also kind of burning/cramping a little. it doesn't hurt to pee though.