Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > How possible can it be for me to get pregnant

How possible can it be for me to get pregnant

Patient: How possible can it be for me to get pregnant if a guy had pre cum on his hands and rubed my vulva ?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.For pregnancy to occur, intercourse is mandatory with ejaculation inside the female vagina. Rubbing pre-cum on the vulva can’t lead to pregnancy.Ejaculation inside a female vagina causes the semen to ascend up due to the vaginal wall contractions. If there is a viable ovum ( during ovulation ), this sperm tries fusing with the ovum to cause fertilization and possible pregnancy.Hence, there is no way pre-cum can lead to pregnancy.Hope this was helpful,Regards.