How possible can it be for me to get pregnant

Patient : How possible can it be for me to get pregnant if a guy had pre cum on his hands and rubed my vulva ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. For pregnancy to occur, intercourse is mandatory with ejaculation inside the female vagina. Rubbing pre-cum on the vulva can't lead to pregnancy. Ejaculation inside a female vagina causes the semen to ascend up due to the vaginal wall contractions. If there is a viable ovum ( during ovulation ), this sperm tries fusing with the ovum to cause fertilization and possible pregnancy. Hence, there is no way pre-cum can lead to pregnancy. Hope this was helpful, Regards.