How safe is butt sex? (Anal Sex)?

Patient

Q: How safe is Anal sex?

Hello. My friends friends other friend wants to know this. The boy is 18 and the girls 18. They want to have butt sex. Anal sex. I have these questions.

1. How safe is it? They will not wear a condom . They will not do any licking. Just plain butt sex with nothing else. Anal sex JUST penis to butt hole. NOTHING ELSE. No licking,fingering, etc etc. Just PENIS TO BUTT. ANAL

2. Will Butt sex get you pregnant?

3. Will you get diseases? She is perfectly healthy Normal girl CLEAN GIRl

4. Will she loose her virginity just by doing butt anal sex?

5. How should he start the sex?

6. What are some tips in butt anal sex?

7. Does the girl have to wipe her butt after doing it? Or will it leak out? How does she clean it?

He is doing it at a friends house. His friend is home and his grandma might be too. How does he clean his penis from the sex? Does he just wipe it off with a napkin or clean it? He is scared that people will find out.

Thank YOU!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Doctor