How should I approach my mom about getting an abortion

Q: I am 14 (turning 15 on the 20th), and I have regular periods. My last one started on March 28th and ended on April 3rd. On April 6th, I had my first sexual encounter. First, I gave my boyfriend a blow-job, and he came in my mouth. Afterwards, we made out a bit, and he ate me out (but he never put his tongue inside me). What are the chances that I could be pregnant given my symptoms? I've read that it's highly unlikely that I could be given that I swallowed, sperm dying easily during temperature changes, and spit being very corrosive. Could my symptoms be hysterical? If you do think I could be pregnant, what are the best homemade test I could conduct, and if those come out positive, how should I approach my mom about getting an abortion(it is legal in my state)?

Symptoms:  -Increased vaginal discharge (2 days after)
-Breast tenderness and hard nipples (4 days after)
-Ankle, thigh, and bach aches (4 days after)

A:   Thank you for your query.
From the instances you have described we would like to convey that the chances of a pregnancy with oral sex are almost nil. Even if the semen is swallowed it will not lead to a pregnancy. Probably you may be safe. If you miss your period, opt for a home pregnancy test 7 to 10 days past your expected date of menstrual cycle.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Guest: U young az hell play yo ass some games or go outside smh