How soon after abortion could one have another abortion??

Patient: I have a question that I am wondering about. How soon after abortion could one have another abortion?? if you had an abortion 2 months ago? ..

Doctor: It would depend on how far along were you with the pregnancy at the time of abortion, method used for abortion and how f ast your body recovers from the trauma. However the pregnancy hormones may come back to their non pregnancy levels in about 3 to 6 months, maybe even more or less time, depending on what week the abortion was done. You may start to ovulate as early as 2 weeks following an abortion, and may thus get pregnant if you do not use contraception. How safe it is to go for another abortion would depend on your health and recovery from previous abortion.It would depend on how far along were you with the pregnancy at the time of abortion, method used for abortion and how fast your body recovers from the trauma. However the pregnancy hormones may come back to their non pregnancy levels in about 3 to 6 months, maybe even more or less time, depending on what week the abortion was done. You may start to ovulate as early as 2 weeks following an abortion, and may thus get pregnant if you do not use contraception. How safe it is to go for another abortion would depend on your health and recovery from previous abortion.