How soon can implantation occur?

Patient : How soon after sex can implantation happen? My gf and i had sex with a condom that did not break on nov 21st. But she got some light spotting on nov 26th and no period came after. She is not due for her period until dec 4. If it helps her previous period was on nov 6. She has never experienced this and we are worried that it is implantation. Could it be ovulation bleeding? Some sites have said its impossible to happen in 5 days and others have said it can happen in 3. Please help clear this up.
Symptoms:  Light pink spotting
Doctor :   Hello. thanks for contacting askthe doctor.com If you were protected during the intercourse and there was no ejacula te insise vagina then cgancrs of pregnancy are minimal. the bledd she had could just be a breakthrough bleeding and not necessarily implantation. however suspiciion can be negated by performing a blood serum beta hcg level test which if found raised shall confirm pregnancy and otherwise. Hope i have answered you query. wishibg you good health. regards