How to burn those calories gained during Christmas

Q: I heard that during the holidays it is easy to put on weight because of all the food you are eating during the season. What is the best way to lose this christmas fat right away?

A:   Thank you for your question. The holiday season is a very festive time where many will find themselves over indulging in high calorie foods. This can lead to gaining a few extra pounds over a short period of time. The best way to lose this excess weight is to return to a more healthy diet that is low in refined sugar, and processed food. Try to incorporate complex carbohydrates, vegetables and lean protein in all your major meals throughout the day. Also, try to do some aerobic excercise 3-4 times per week in order assist burning the excess fat you gained over the holidays. Before starting any new exercise or diet plan, please consult your doctor.

Thank you for consulting