How to check if ur ankle is recover from ankle

Patient : How to check if ur ankle is recover from ankle sprained
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Your symptoms tell you if your sprain has recovered or not. If there is no fracture of ankle joint then I suppose, the sprain would take 2-3 weeks to get completely normal. If your pain and swelling has reduced, then there is nothing to worry. But if the pain and swelling is there, you would require further rest , NSAIDs. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy