How to Control Premature Ejaculation?

Patient

Q: Is there Anything for premature joculation

Doctor

A:   Premature ejaculation is often associated with "performance anxiety" which is the anxiety related to sexual intercourse. Performance anxiety happens when you focus only on the process of ejaculation, and not enjoying the overall experience, leading to increased tension and usually premature ejaculation.
There is often a fear of not satisfying the partner associated with this condition. Talking it out with your partner will relieve your stress and increase trust in your relationship. Sexual counselling will help a lot via behaviour therapy and psychotherapy to train your body to control the ejaculation. You may also visit your doctor for medication therapy that may be used to delay ejaculation or topical creams and ointments available to reduce the sensitivity of the penis.

Premature ejaculation is often associated with "performance anxiety" - anxiety related to sexual intercourse. Performance anxiety happens when you focus only on the process of ejaculation, and not enjoying the overall experience, leading to increased tension and usually premature ejaculation.