How to cure premature ejaculation

Patient: I’m facing the premature ejaculation for over 2 years.I reach in climax within 2-4 seconds of the intercourse.I had undergone with herbal medicines which put me in vain.nothing worked out.I would like to know about the tests that i should do.please suggest me to which specialist should i go for the treatment.urologist/sexologist