How to deal with an overly high sex drive

Q: Hi,
I am a 21 year old college student and I have a steady boyfriend, but since both of our schedules are so demanding we only see each other once or twice a week. When we don't see each other I find myself masturbating quite frequently and even after orgasm I do not feel satisfied. I was prescribed Adderall about 6 months ago, which I know has some contribution to my high sex drive. Sometimes I become so stimulated that I am late or miss other obligations just to be able to make myself climax.
So my question is, what can I do to obtain a normal sex drive and stop having to masturbate so much?