How to deal with nose swelling

Patient : I was playing basketball yesterday and the ball hit me in the face. Now my nose and a bit of my face are swollen. How can I: make the swelling go down quickly and make the swelling less painful? Thank you.
Symptoms:  Swelling
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You got i njury to your nose and face. Icing will be helpful in reducing swelling. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic such as ibuprofen reduces swelling and pain. Multivitamins B and C are helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.