How to do sex with a girl full safety without

Patient

Q: How to do sex with a girl full safety without getting pregnancy?help me the safety way?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

No method of contraception is 100% safe. However, the selection depends on the age, marital status and number of living children.
In general, Condoms are considered as best if the female is unmarried or has no children.
Make sure you use the right technique to wear the condom otherwise, there are chances of condom rupture and this may result in pregnancy.
If you talk about the safest time, then it is having sexual intercourse with 2-3 days of getting the periods over. So, having sex using a condom on 5th, 6th or 7th day of the periods is considered as the safest.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.