How to find a clinic or doctor in the Portland Oregon area who specializes in vesovegal syncope

Patient : How can I find a doctor, clinic, or medical center in Tigard, Oregon (or the the Portland area) that specializes in Vesovegal Syncope? (this is for my mother) I took her to a cardiologist, but he had very little to say about the subject. We REALLY need a place or a person who is very knowledgeable in this area. My mom has been hooked up to a heart monitor for at least 24 hours many times over many years and her heart is great! We need to cut through wasted visits and get right to someone who is highly qualified in this specific area.