How to fix penis nerves ?

Patient

Q: Hi guys, sorry for my poor English .
I used a penis extender for about three weeks and I guess I over stretched my penis with the device and last time i did it, I felt that something went wrong and my shaft went numb for a while and it went back to normal. A day later when I ejaculated I noticed a decrease in the force and volume of the ejaculation, and a general decrease in the overall pleasure. It definitely felt "wrong" so to speak, and it felt like there was a minor obstruction blocking the semen from exiting. And besides that, When I go to the toilet, I feel like my urine doesn't completely come out and towards the end the flow drops quickly and it starts leaking.
I went to the specialist and they said I might've damaged my bladder but I did a surgery to check if anything is wrong with my bladder but they said it was all fine, but when I did a urine test to see if the force is fine , they realized that about 80 % of my urine comes out and that's why I keep going to the toilet but they can't give me any answer of why my urine doesn't completely come out or why the force and sperm volume has decreased and after 3 years I still haven't got a proper answer. Can anyone please help me? I would do anything to fix this problem because it's really bothering me.

Doctor