How to get a Dr visit for sleep problems

Q: So I really think i might need some sort of prescription drug to help with my sleep problems but my parents think that i should wait 2-3 more weeks on top of the few months that I've been having problems until we actually see a doctor. I have frequent night sweating, i'm tired during the day, fatigued most of the time, I'm pretty restless until i actually fall asleep, I'll randomly wake up in the mornings and its the hardest thing in the world for me to wake up even when I really want to.
I've told them I have looked up treatments for this which are called wakefulness promoter like provigil or nuvigil. They seem to think that these are the same exact thing like adderall and that i just want to cheat life or something and have it easy instead of having the "pain" of life when i wake up. They will not let me go to the doctor for 2 more weeks now, so what, if anything, can I do to convince them that I should go see a doctor??

Symptoms:  sleep sweating
hard to wake up in the morning even when i really want to do something (go out with friends not just school)
randomly wake up at night
Tired/fatigued during the day no matter how much sleep i get (ive started falling asleep at the end of the day)