How to get over food poisoning I ate some food

Q: How to get over food poisoning. I ate some food but it was left out i heated it up now my stomach hurts. I don't know what to do. Any tips?

Symptoms:  Vomitting diarrhea stomach pains sore throat light headedness

A:   Hi.

Read and understood the problems you are going through. Since you have given a proper history of consuming left over food which you cooked and consumed but then developed vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain light headed and sore throat.
Sore throat may be due top vomiting.
Rest of the symptoms are due to food poisoning.

I would suggest you the following:
Since you have vomiting, it is possible that you may go into dehydration very fast, may not tolerate oral medications as they would be thrown away and not effective.
- Hence it is advised that you report to the ER so that you get injections, checking of the vitals, Intravenous fluids and antibiotics to get over the problem ans to avoid complications.
- Once the vomiting stops, continue plenty of oral fluids.
Take soft bland diet with banana and yogurt.
Take probiotics, activated charcoal tablets.

I hope this answer helps you.