Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > How to get over tramadol with droll I quet cold

How to get over tramadol with droll I quet cold

Patient: How to get over tramadol with droll I quet cold turkey and don’t have any left

Symptoms: Restless leg anxiety sweating

Doctor: Thank you for writing to usI do not understand which drug you are referring to when you say Droll? Either way, going cold turkey is very difficult and I recommend that you do it with the help of friends and family. If you are not addicted to tramadol, this should not be too difficult. Also, tramadol does not have a lot of addiction potential in many people and I think you will be fine.If you develop any symptoms, go to a Hospital. And if possible, please do the detox under the guidance of a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you.