How to get rid of Allergy Line on Nose

Patient : Hello, I have had severe allergies ever since I was young and I started to realize that I have a line on my nose. I did my own research and found out that it is called an allergy line or an allergic salute. My question is, how can I get rid of this line? I take non prescription allergy pills like Reactine or Aeries and they stop the allergies but I still have this line on my nose that I just dont know how to get rid of. Please help
Symptoms:  Sneezing, itchy nose/eyes/throat, runny nose.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Unfortunately, the lines will not go away as long as the allergy stays. Since a person is always allergy prone, with every attack of allergy the lines get worse. Hence, the best way is to prevent the allergy. Avoid known factors for allergy or take antihistaminics and mast cell stabilizers to prevent an attack. However, you may consult a dermatologist for an examination and an opinion if dermabrasion can reduce the lines and make them lighter. Hope this helped. Regards