How to get rid of hair?

Patient : How can i stop hair growth on my body? i hate hair and i want to get rid of it forever... what can i do other then lazer machines ? how can i still let my hair on my head, eyebrows, eyelashes grow but let everything else stop growing?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor. Women are generally blessed with having less hair on the body and face, this i s due to the extremely less amount of testosterone in the body of a female. When a female has hormonal imbalance , she suffers from hirsutism , which is excessive growth of facial and body hair. If you feel your hair growth is abnormal I recommend a visit to a physician to rule out or diagnose more serious underlying conditions. Most common conditions associated with hirsutism are : 1. PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) : In this condition, the ovaries have a lot of cysts which prevent them from producing eggs causing hormonal imbalance in the body. The other signs would be irregular menses, weight gain etc. 2. Cushings syndrome : Excess production of Corticosteroids and sudden weight gain and fat accumulation around the belly and chest along with a mood face. 3. Congenital adrenal Hyperplasia / excessive weight gain / tumor/ acromegaly / Medications. After a careful history, physical examination and series of tests your physician would be able to diagnose the underlying condition. Treatment would depend upon the diagnosis. Hope this information was useful.