How to get rid of hair?

Q: How can i stop hair growth on my body? i hate hair and i want to get rid of it forever... what can i do other then lazer machines ?
how can i still let my hair on my head, eyebrows, eyelashes grow but let everything else stop growing?

Symptoms:  None

A:   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.
Women are generally blessed with having less hair on the body and face, this is due to the extremely less amount of testosterone in the body of a female. When a female has hormonal imbalance , she suffers from hirsutism , which is excessive growth of facial and body hair. If you feel your hair growth is abnormal I recommend a visit to a physician to rule out or diagnose more serious underlying conditions.
Most common conditions associated with hirsutism are :
1. PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) : In this condition, the ovaries have a lot of cysts which prevent them from producing eggs causing hormonal imbalance in the body. The other signs would be irregular menses, weight gain etc.
2. Cushings syndrome : Excess production of Corticosteroids and sudden weight gain and fat accumulation around the belly and chest along with a mood face.
3. Congenital adrenal Hyperplasia / excessive weight gain / tumor/ acromegaly / Medications.
After a careful history, physical examination and series of tests your physician would be able to diagnose the underlying condition.
Treatment would depend upon the diagnosis.
Hope this information was useful.