How to get SGPT Level to with in Range

Patient : Dear Doctor, My ALT SGPT is at 54 U/L. my height is 5.34 ft. and Weight is 87 Kgs. and Glucose about 169 (in Fasting). How to reduce SGPT Level. Is it Alarming. Kishore
Symptoms:  Blood Test REport
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Yes, your liver enzyme is slightly raised which requires evaluation of the cause. Most common causes of such liver derangements are Alcohol, Viral hepatitis, Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, Drugs. In case you are taking any medicine, it might be responsible for this derangement. I would advise you to get following investigations done: 1. HBsAg for Hepatitis B. 2. Anti-HCV Antibody for Hepatitis C. 3. Ultrasound Abdomen. In case you are taking any medicine this would require reconsideration. In case you consume alcohol, you have to quit. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy