How to help after intramedullary rod and screws surgery?

Q: I am a dancer and 15 years old,and i broke my leg skateboarding. I just had a titanium rod put in my leg after breaking my fibula and tibia. The doctor said it twisted and crumbled where they meet. they also had complications getting it to meet back up from the crumbling. I am walking pretty good with a slight limp its been 3 or 4 months since the break. i was wondering if there is anything i can do to start dancing again. like what exercises or anything to make it feel normal. I swam alot while it was healing and it seemed to help the process and it just ddoesnt feel right since the break...

Symptoms:  No pain,just weird feeling in my lower leg. Can't move the broken leg like i used to anymore, it feels unnatural and complicated.(like spinning and running, stuff like that) any exercises or anything like that would be helpful, and i thank you for your time.