How to increase the pennis size Age 22 Plz help

Patient : How to increase the pennis size. Age 22. Plz help. My pennis is below average and now I feel less confident.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. First of all, I would like to ask you a few questions: How much is the size of your peni s in flaccid penis and the fully erected penis? Have you consulted any Urologist or expert Doctor? Why do you think that yours is not below average? Do you do masturbation or actual sex? Are you married? If yes, what is the problem you are facing? All these details have inbuilt answers to a certain extent. Think about it, it may not be a big problem that is making you lose your confidence. I hope this answer helps you.