How to know if am virgin or not (please i asked two months ago but no one replied me )

Patient

Q: Hello .. plz i need to know if am still virgin or not .. i saw many pivtures of real virgin vagina but i still cant recognize if am virgin or not ..am afraid bcause i used to finger myself and sometimes put solid small things inside my vagina .. i will send a picture of my vagian and plz tell me ifam virgin or not and plz if it is possible to show me which part exactly from my vagina is the hymen . i feel so shy o go to a doctor so plz help me P.S dont publish my question plz or any info about me ..i just want it to be private plz .

Doctor