How to Know if I'm pregnant

Patient : Are my symptoms from pregnancy or from getting off the pill?
Symptoms:  Cramps, nausea
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms of an early pregnancy, which is noticed around 5 to 6 weeks of pregnancy, in clude nausea, vomiting, increased frequency of urination , breast tenderness,mood changes, weight gain , dull ache in the stomach, etc. It is possible to have the above symptoms when getting off the pill as well To distinguish between the above, you can do a urine pregnancy test after 14 days of ovulation or do a beta hCG test done. This would clear the doubt. Hope this helped Regards