How to Know if I'm pregnant

Patient

Q: Are my symptoms from pregnancy or from getting off the pill?

Symptoms:  Cramps, nausea
Doctor

The symptoms of an early pregnancy, which is noticed around 5 to 6 weeks of pregnancy, include nausea, vomiting, increased frequency of urination , breast tenderness,mood changes, weight gain , dull ache in the stomach, etc.
It is possible to have the above symptoms when getting off the pill as well
To distinguish between the above, you can do a urine pregnancy test after 14 days of ovulation or do a beta hCG test done. This would clear the doubt.
Hope this helped